All Exact Nature products are made with exactitude. We think of as the combination of our can-do attitude and singular commitment to providing premium quality products that can help you in your journey in sobriety.
Take, for example, the way Exact Nature products are manufactured. All Exact Nature products are made to exacting standards by industry leading PNX Botanicals. Led by the husband and wife team of Michael and Sasha Perry, PNX Botanicals is a full-service facility specializing in the production of CBD products. Further, Michael is an industry leader and oft-cited legal expert and court witness for his encyclopedic knowledge and impassioned advocacy for CBD and its properties as a healing agent. Michael understands fully the wealth of benefits offered by CBD for a range of health issues, especially those targeted by Exact Nature: drug and alcohol addiction, depression, anxiety, focus and sleep quality.
Here are the specific methods by which PNX Botanicals produces Exact Nature’s products to the highest standards:
- CGMP. PNX follows the Food and Drug Administration's CGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) standards to ensure proper design, monitoring, and control of their manufacturing processes and facilities.
- Ethanol Extraction. The cannabinoids in Exact Nature products are extracted from hemp using an industry-leading standard ethanol extraction process. Ethanol extraction involves introducing the solvent ethanol to the hemp plant in order to extract the cannabinoids. Unlike other extraction methods, ethanol extraction produces cannabis oil with ≥ 99 percent purity, surpassing the quality of CBD oil extracted through other techniques.
- High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC). Exact Nature products are lab tested using HPLC to meet the industry’s highest standards. HPLC is a highly improved form of column chromatography. A pump forces a solvent through a column under high pressures of up to 400 atmospheres. The column packing material, adsorbent or stationary phase is typically a granular material made of solid particles such as silica or polymers. Smaller particle sizes [<10 microns] are required to improve separation power. However, smaller particles have greater resistance to flow, so higher pressures are needed to create the desired solvent flow rate. The HPLC optimizes the desired active ingredients while limiting the impurities in order to maximize the absorption of Exact Nature’s therapeutic ingredients into the bloodstream.
- Precision Manufactured. All Exact Nature products are precision manufactured for maximum quality in PNX’s full-service facility specializing in the production of CBD products.
- Third-Party Lab Tested. Exact Nature products are independently tested for quality and purity. Third-party lab testing provides a neutral, transparent, and unbiased source of information and verification. Lab results come in the form of Certificates of Analysis which you'll find posted on ExactNature.com.